Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pure Barre

Yesterday, I went to do a new workout at the Pure Barre La Costa studio. My good friend Laura Hollenbeck is an instructor there. They were doing their Pinktoberfest extravaganza and it was so much fun. They had tons of items/services to raffle off and a silent auction too.


The basis of Pure Barre is a mixture of ballet, yoga and Pilates. We used the ballet barre, a small rubber ball and some free weights, this workout kicked my butt. Turns out I'm not flexible, AT ALL! I'll definitely go back though. It was a tough workout and a great environment. The ladies that work there are a lot of fun and they know how to energize the class. I'm really sore this morning from using muscles I didn't even know exited in the human body!!


On a totally separate note, this is "underlined" because I can't seem to figure out how to turn it off for this post!


1 comment:

  1. i'm sure they have a great studio for Pure Barre in jacksonville...no wait...this place has NOTHING!

    ReplyDelete